Team TLC (Teaching, Leadership, Confidence) are committed to enhancing the professional development of primary, secondary and FE/HE teachers and educators across Worcestershire and beyond though sharing, collaborative learning, professional dialogue and mutual support. We believe that the best resource we have for our development and well-being is each other. Our events are fun, friendly, informal and most importantly, free!
We value diversity in our schools and our vision is to help create a teaching profession that fully reflects and represents the communities that we serve. We believe in equal opportunities for all those aspiring to school leadership and will do our bit in levelling the playing field for women, BME groups and the LGBT community.
Follow this site to get updates on our community blog and on forthcoming events. If you have an event you would like us to promote, then please drop us a line. We are happy to work alongside anyone who shares our values and vision for the future of our profession.
So keep reading if you are…
- a classroom teacher looking to boost your practice and your presence!
- an aspiring leader looking for advice and support in taking your next steps.
- hoping to build your confidence in leadership.
- looking for tips on promoting and sustaining well-being in your work.
- a female teacher looking to access leadership coaching?
- willing to coach others in making the leap into leadership?
If you are an existing or aspiring female leader in education, you can sign up to access free coaching through the Teaching Schools Council website.